About Rajasthan Cotton Fab Exhibition:
It’s a Grand Exhibition of Indian Handlooms from all parts of India.
Date of Exhibition:
22 -to- 31 March 2014
11 am -to- 9 pm
Address / Venue:
Krushi Mangal Hall
Near RTO, Ring Road,
Highlights at Cotton Exhibition:
– Special Attraction : Rajasthani Bedsheets & Fabrics
– 20% Discount on purchase.
– Home Decorative, Saree, Dress Material, Kurties, Suit Piece
– Rajasthani Items : Block Print, Dhabu, Sanganeri, Bandhni Suit & Saree, Kota Doria.
– Gujarati items : Kutch Embroidery, Kurti, Material.
– West Bengal items : Cotton Saree, Kantha, Baluchari.
– M.P. Items : Chanderi, Maheshwari, Batik Print.
– Bihar Items : Bhagalpuri Churidar Material, Tusser & Matka Silk.
– J & K Items : Pashmina Shawl, Embroidery Cushan, Wall Hanging, Saree & Dress Material.
– A.P. Items : Venkatgiri, Mangalgiri Cotton Traditional Saree.
– U.P. Items : Lucknawi Chiken Work, Banarasi Material, Khadi Shirts.
– Also Available Rajasthan Stone Jewellery and Delhi Wooden Jewellery etc.
Exhibition Organised by:
– Development Commissioner (H),
Ministry of Textiles, Govt, of India, New Delhi