Date of Lavasa Women’s Drive:
22nd February 2014
About Lavasa Women’s Drive 2014:
– Lavasa Women’s Drive is an emotion that truly drives women is commitment.
– Lavasa Women’s Drive has seen committed participation from women during the last 5 years
from India and overseas.
Highlights of Lavasa Women’s Drive :
-• 7000 women participants across 5 years
-• 27 lac referral votes from 84 countries
-• Featured twice in The Limca Book of Records
Event Schedule :
– Last Date of voting – 5th Feb. 2014
– Short listing of Entries : 6th Feb. 2014
– Briefing Session 14th Feb. 2014
==== Venue for Briefing Session: (It is mandatory for each driver/navigator to attend the sessions.)
Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
– Workshop : 19th Feb. 2014 at Mumbai
– Lavasa Women’s Drive : 22nd February 2014
==== Venue Lavasa Women’s Drive – Kamla Mills Compound , Lower Parel , Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
– LWD 2014 Awards : 8th March 2014 (Women’s Day, which comes on Saturday)
Register Today & be a part of the Lavasa Women’s Drive
To register log on to www.lavasawomensdrive.com
For any other details , Call on:
022 – 30473509.
(between Monday -to- Friday, 10am -to- 5.30pm)
Last Day of Registration :
Registration closes on 5th February 2014.
Documents Required :
both lady participants MUST submit copies of:
– Valid Driving License
– Vehicle Registration Book
– Vehicle Tax Book
– Vehicle Insurance Policy
– Valid Pollution under Control (PUC) certificate of the vehicle.
Entry Fee : Rs. 4500/- for participating in the drive and/or event.
– You can pay it by Cash or DD in favor of Bennett, Coleman & Company Ltd.*
– Pay it by person or courier it to the following address:
C/o Lavasa Women’s Drive,
Times Red Cell-Activations,
Mumbai – 400013
For any queries email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To vote: SMS LWD to 58888
facebook link : www.facebook.com/lavasawomensdrive
Twitter link : www.twitter.com/lwdclub
Event Partners :
– Tea Partner : Society Tea
– Event Conducted by : IARC
– Event supported by : WOMEN’S CANCER INITIATIVE TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
– Event Initiative by : Times Red Cell (A Times Group’s Brand Activation Unit)
– Event Associated by : The Times of India.
Notes / Rules and Regulations at Lavasa Women’s Drive :
– Only women are allowed to participate as per the concept
– A team should compulsorily consist of 1 driver and 1 navigator.
– Each team can be accompanied by 2 women supporters.
– Participants should be of 18 years & above and should possess a valid driving license.
– For complete rules and regulations, you can also refer to the website.
-‘Conditions Apply as applicable