About Kashmir Fest:-
– This is the first time that Kashmir Fest 2015 is happening at Thane.
– It is an exclusive Exhibition of Ethnic Art, Craft & Textile from Various Parts of Kashmir
– This expo organised by Haritage Leather Workers Industrial Company Society Limited. With the C/O Development commissioner (Handicrafts), Ministry of Textile, Government of India.
– All the debit & Credit cards are accepted at the expo for visitor’s convenient.
KEY ATTRACTIONS at Kashmir Festival 2015:
– Pure Pashmlna Shawl
– Hand Embroidered Dress Material & Kurtis
– Crape & Pure Silk Sarees
– Silk Carpet
– Swede & Leather Embroidered Bags
– Paper Mache
– Shawls & Stone sliver Jewellry
– & many more…
Dates of Exhibition :-
8th to 19th January 2015
Timing of Expo :-
11:00 am -to- 8:30 pm
Venue address / location of Exhibition:-
Arunodaya, Near Modi Hyundai E.E. Highway,
Service Road, Panchpakhadi,
Thane (W), Mumbai,