Date of JobStop Mumbai:
15th February 2014
Venue / Address :
IES Management College and Research Centre,
(IES MCRC), Near Lilavati Hospital,
Bandra (west). Mumbai,
10:00 am -to- 5:00 am
(Registration starts at 9:30 am)
Highlight of JOBSTOP 2014:
– Multi Inustry Job Fair
– Multi Profile Job Fair
To Register yourself for JOBSTOP 2014, log on to:
– Experienced or Freshers or Professionals all are welcome at JobStop 2k14
– All can register at JOBSTOP 2014 Mumbai.
– ENTRY IS FREE.
– Be ready and Prepare yourself with your resume for this job fair for quick interviews.
– It’s compulsory to carry your resume at the Job Fair.
20 SAMPLE QUESTIONS TO ASK AT THE JOB FAIR Mumbai 2014 ?
– you can get your stage at Jobfair by asking these questions to get the stage…
1) – Please tell me about the mission and main function of your organization.
2) – Tell me about your products and/or services. Who are your customers?
3) – What type of opportunities is typically available to graduate students?
4) – How many people are employed within your organization?
5) – How many people are employed within your ____________ department?
6) – What specific skills/qualifications does your organization look for in its candidates?
7) – Are there specific courses or other requirements you look for in prospective employees?
8) – What is the hiring process at your company?
9) – How do I find out about job openings with your company?
10) – What are the projections for future changes within your organization?
11) – How does your organization train its new employees?
12) – Please describe what initial assignments in the area of _________ might be?
13) – What opportunities does your company offer for individual professional development?
14) – What is a typical career path to the higher level position of _________?
15) – Where does your company have branches or offices?
16) – May I have your business card?
17) – What is the best way for me to follow up with you?
18) – Tell me about your job. What do you like and dislike about it?
19) – What is unique about your organization?
20) – Can you suggest anything I can do to improve my chances of employment with your Company?
Available Hot Jobs at JobStop – 14:
– Interior Engineers – Hotel Project
– Senior Manager – Corporate Marketing
– Senior Manager – Corporate Sales
– General Manager – Billing
– General Manager – Contracts
– Security Officers
– Planning Engineer
– Interior Engineer – Hotel Project
– Project Head
– Interior Head
– General Manager
– Deputy General Manager – HR
– Manager (Information Technology):
– GM QA and QC
– GM Finance
– and many more positions …
Jobstop 2014 organised by:
– Times Ascent (Times of India Group)
– Ascent is India’s largest print recruitment avenue.
For any questions , visit :
Phone Contact: 022-30988131 (Phone lines are available from Monday to Friday between 9.30 am to 6 pm.)